The Wedding inspired obsession continues.
All brides have enough to deal with when it comes to planning a wedding. So, we are going to try and help take one thing off your wedding checklist – Wedding signs. To help jump start your inspiration, we’ve rounded up some super cute and witty signs to add to your wedding decor. In addition to adding a personalised branded feel to your big day (which look pretty darn sweet in your wedding pictures), these signs always succeed in bringing a smile to your guest’s faces 🙂
Carry the theme you decide on across the venue – whether its an Indian themed event or a pun inspired photo booth back drop, make sure all your signs and favours are in sync.
1. Signs to help seat your Wedding guests
Love this idea to address the Wedding crashers!
2. Around the bar (cause you know most of your guests are going to be hanging out there)
Warning signs are always helpful.
3. Activities at the Wedding – Dancefloor, Mehendi corner, Photobooth, etc.
4. You’re bound to be hungry after all that dancing. Where’s the buffet?
5. Guest Giveaways
Are those heels killing your feet and buzz? Put these on!
6. And finally, some cute ones dedicated to the couple (how great would your wedding portrait photos look!)
Get in touch to capture your forever – [email protected]